Policy Information Needed
To conduct a complete and thorough policy review, Compensation Guidance Services, Inc. (CGS) will need the following items for each policy year. Please note that the number of years we can review depends on the items you provide. Therefore, the more items you provide, the greater the rate of success.
It is essential to provide the following (missing items will be requested from agent or carrier):
- Final audit billing statement from prior years
- All audit worksheets prepared by insurance company auditors (if available)
- Renewal workers' compensation information page
- Gross and Net Loss-run reports (if available)
- Rating Boards, Rating Bureau or NCCI rating data (if available)