- Final Audit Billing Statement: A billing statement that indicates an additional premium or a credit for overpaid premium; normally issued within six (6) months after the end of a policy period
- Audit Worksheets: Documents prepared by the auditor indicating the payroll for the audit period and the classification of that payroll before billing the final audit
- Renewal Workers' Compensation Policy Information Page: This statement, issued at the beginning of the policy period, indicates estimated payroll, rates, discounts, etc.
- Loss Run Reports: These reports indicate the total amount paid for each individual claim within a specific policy period
- Rating Boards, Rating Bureau or NCCI Rating Date: Summary of detailed information about prior payroll and losses, prepared by either a rating bureau, or the National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI)